Saturday, June 14, 2008

X-family Collectibles

X-Family OST, autographed





Priced at $35!

Includes CD+DVD set and real autographed lyrics booklet!
Opened, listened/watched once, still in tiptop condition. Only $5 extra for the autographs. I got this from Coolzone with $10 extra for the autograph. So I think the price is pretty reasonable. =D This ost is one of the best I've ever heard, with Arron, Jiro and Calvin's solos and the theme song Chu Shen Ru Hua. I personally love that song still. Definitely worth the $50 I paid for this, in my opinion.


X-Family Keychains



Priced at $6.50 for each!
Meng Zhu keychain SOLD!

Really cute collectible keychains of Meng Zhu (Arron), Xia Tian (Jiro) and Xia Yu (Danson)'s characters. Hang it on your bag, your wallet, your pencil cases; it looks great everywhere.
Opened but unused, brand new.

X-Family Picture Cards Set 1




Priced at $5 for the whole set of 6 picturecards!

Boy do these pictures make the cast look excellent. Jiro looks so goofy in the picture where Han kisses him on the cheek! These were the best pictures picked out of manymany. I actually really like this, so if no one wants it I'll just keep it and stare at them when I feel like it. =D


X-Family Poster



Priced at $3! SOLD!

This poster is huuuuge, bigger than your average poster, and its the promotional picture of the drama OST with the four Fahrenheit boys heavily emphasised. No pixellation whatsoever. Apologies for the bad quality picture, but I guarantee it's in excellent condition cos it's never been used before. I bought this from Coolzone at $5 but ended up not having enough space on my wall to put it up. Lol.


X-Family Picture Cards Set 2







Priced at $6.50 for the whole set of 12 picturecards! SOLD!

I love this set, cos it has information about each character's abilities and special powers on the back of the cards. I can't remember how much I bought it for but I think it's reasonably priced cos they're all brand new and there are so many of them. Again if no one wants to buy I'm going to give it to my cousin to coo over =P


X-Family Wristbands



Priced at $16!

Brand new, unopened, still in packaging. I bought two sets from Coolzone but decided to keep one for myself. It cost me $18.90 per set -.-''


X-Family Weapon Book




Priced at only $18!

Opened but brand new, only flicked through once or twice. Price tag still attached. I bought this from Kino at stated price which is $19.30, I think. Can't be found there anymore cos it's out of stock. This book has excellent trivia information about all the weapons used in the show, all the spells and more about the enhancement of each character's special abilities when the weapons are used. Really cute!


X-Family Picturebook




Priced at only $19!

Opened, flicked through twice, still in brand new condition, price tag still attached.
The book contains pictures and facts about all the characters of the show, plus interviews with the actors/actresses in their personal sections. Behind the scenes pictures also included with hilarious captions, I swear I laughed so hard when I first bought it and flicked through. If no one wants I'll be more than happy to keep it cos it does bring back memories about a wonderful drama x3

No comments: