Saturday, June 14, 2008

Fahrenheit CDs

Fahrenheit Albums!
All prices are in SGD (Singapore dollars).

Fahrenheit 2nd album, CD+DVD version



Priced at only $12.50! SOLD!


Authentic Singapore version of this album as shown in the 2nd picture. Brand new, packaging removed but never even listened to. CD contains full 13 tracks, and DVD contains 9 HQ MVs. Lyrics booklet intact, no creases whatsoever. Super worth the buy! I got it for around $20, so you definitely won't be at a loss if you take advantage of this low price.



Fahrenheit 2nd Album Boys' Version







Priced at only $12! SOLD!

Real deal, cos I bought it and opened it but never even listened to it. Cos I had my other Men's version of the CD too, which I'm keeping haha. So this is basically opened but never even touched. Perfectly brand new, no scratches whatsoever. Great deal! =D

No comments: