Saturday, June 14, 2008

Fahrenheit Photobooks

Fahrenheit 1st Photobook (genuine autographed)





Priced at $25!
3 instock;
All 3 SOLD!

Apologies for the lighting reflection; the white patches on the cover aren't for real they're just reflection guaranteed.
The autographs are 100% real, gotten during their photobook signings in Taiwan and imported from there. Only $5 more for the autograph while if purchased from Coolzone you'd have to pay $10 extra. Worth it, yes?
In excellent condition, no fold marks on the cover pages or inner pages. Pictures all high def and no pixellation whatsoever. I'd buy this myself if I were still into them =P

PLUS, behind the scenes footage of Fahrenheit on DVD included!



I'm throwing this in for free even though I had to pay extra for it. Excellent and really cute behind the scenes footage of Fahrenheit fooling around. I laughed so hard. DVD watched once and immediately put back into casing. The white cheapo paper casing is stupid but it came with it so urgh. If you're nice I'll give you a clear plastic casing for the disc. Much prettier and does more justice to Fahrenheit's pretty faces hidden behind the paper! =P

No comments: